Lunes, Abril 30, 2012

Home Renovation

I live with my man in a medium-size house. Living together we had no desire to change anything in our house. When we got to know that we are waiting for a baby then we start thinking about changing something in our house. I personally would like to change office-room of my man into baby's-room. His office-room can be organized in smaller room and on the place of his office-room it’s possible to make wonderful baby's-room. It's big enough for bed, wardrobe, table, toys. Moreover, it has beautiful view into the garden. So all its left to do is to bring office furniture into another room, paint the room into another color, change the surface of the floor and bring new baby's furniture into the room. So this part of the house I would like to be changed in the nearest time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento