Martes, Mayo 1, 2012

Inspiring Famous People

Each person has his own famous person who inspires me and gives him new ideas, hopes, desires. I like many famous people who did lots of great things but I can't say most of them inspired me. I think that there is one famous woman who always inspires me. This is Oprah Winfrey. I got to know that she had difficult life starting from her childhood. Lots of difficult moments happened in her life but she overcame them. She has never lost her hope. She is the one who always fight till the end and knows how to handle different situations. She is very understanding, strong person who inspires me and gives me desire never to give up. Even if it appears difficult moment in my life, I think about her life, her experience, compare to my life and to my situation and see that it’s not as bad as it initially seemed to be. Then I start thinking positively and figure way out of the situation and keep fighting for my wishes, dreams and desire.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento