Biyernes, Abril 13, 2012

My Personal Thoughts On Photography

There have been many advances in the world of photography since I have been around. It is really amazing the cameras they have these days. The digital cameras they have developed take such life like pictures. There are computer programs that can alter pictures so much you may not believe what you are seeing, and in many cases you shouldn't. I am very glad I have lived in the era of being able to take pictures to document times in my life. I enjoy looking back at pictures to remember an event and to see how much things have changed since the picture was taken. My kids can take hundreds of pictures with their cameras and I don't have to pay a fortune to get them developed. They can see them on their computers.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento