Biyernes, Abril 13, 2012

Give A Hoot, Don't Pollute

I grew up with those commercials, and the "crying Indian" one and the whole "Pitch In" campaign, so I really took them to heart in many ways. I drive as little as possible, which I think helps me cut down on the pollution contribution that I am making. I recycle whenever possible. I reduce and reuse many, many things in my household. I wash clothes in cold water (uses less electricity) and hang the laundry on the clothes line as often as possible. I am extremely careful about not littering. I taught this to my children as well. They had it drilled into their heads so often they got a kick out of being able to throw apple cores or banana peels out the car window because I told them it was okay to litter these (in certain areas) because they are biodegradable.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento