Huwebes, Agosto 9, 2012

Most Challenging Work

My most challenging work would have to be putting up with some of the idiots that call into my job. I work for a radio station, and while it is a worthwhile place to be employed, we get a lot of sad, sorry souls that call in to win prizes simply because they have no life. I love winning things, and I give them credit for their perseverance, but honestly, some of these people don't have jobs, hobbies, family or friends. It's actually quite sad. That is, it's sad until they start hassling me. Then it's just annoying. Many of them are reluctant to actually drive to the station to claim their prizes, and it makes me wonder why they tried to win them in the first place. The hard part for me is having patience and not being curt with them.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento