Sabado, Enero 28, 2012

Excitement For Wedding Guests


Planning for my wedding reception was a major task for me. I want my guests to stay even if my fiance and I leave for our honeymoon. So I want to have all that I can get when it comes to food, venue and music. Everything is taken cared of, except for the music. I do not know what to hire – a live band or a mobile sound system? Though the mobile sound system offers a good price, I don't know if my guests will enjoy what they have. So, I asked for a couple of sample songs and found them quite good. What made me decide was when they brought out all their equipment and started to play an upbeat dance song with those DJ lasers. It made the dance floor come alive and I can almost feel the excitement. I know I did not made a wrong decision with the mobile sound system – I enjoyed the sample demonstration!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento